Nikon D7500 w/R1 Dual Flash
Nikon D7500 with Nikon 105mm Macro Lens and Nikon Dual R1 Flash
Looking for an excellent and highly descriptive flash for aesthetic photography? The Nikon R1 Dual Flash allows for manipulation of your flash to create unique and descriptive photos for lab communication, case presentation of smile subjects. This is a system for clinicians that want a high level of control over their camera’s lighting.
The package includes the Complete Camera System with camera body pre-set for clinical use.
16 gb card
and lifetime telephone support via phone, email and live chat.
The Nikon D7500
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2″ 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500 II DX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 25600, B&W to ISO 102400
- 6 fps Shooting for Up to 100 Frames
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- In-Camera Time Lapse, Up to 9,999 Frames
Nikon 105mm Macro Lens
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- 1:1 Magnification, 1′ Minimum Focus
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Nikon R1 Flash
Maneuverable flash for descriptive anterior photography.
Complete Nikon D7500 w/r1 flash and Nikon 105mm Macro Lens Price is $2895