Group of 4 Flexipallette-Adjustable/Bendable Dental Contrasters
A complete kit of every shape of bendable dental contraster
In partnership with Styleitaliano, a study group of passionate clinicians and researchers, Smile Line introduces on the market an assortment of very unique and innovative contrastors intended for intra-oral photography : Flexipalette.
Flexipalette is made out of a bendable copper sheet 100% overmoulded with Plastimed, a medical grade silicone rubber, latex free, safe and hypoallergenic.
– Flexipalette can be sterilized in autoclave at 135°C
– Flexipalette is absolutely opaque and reflection-free
– Flexipalette is gentle and soft in the patient’s mouth
– Flexipalette can be folded in a 30° to 45° degree angle
– the unique protuberance design gives the possibility of making wide shots of the upper and lower arch.
– easy handling for the photographer and ideal for the patient’s self-positioning.
– larger round shape for large and medium arches.
– opposite side (more narrow) for medium and small arches, pediatric use and lateral pictures in the antero-posterior region.
– outlined “H” large shape for upper lip retraction and narrow regions, useful to obtain black backgrounds in occlusal shots.
– outlined “H” narrow shape for lower lip retraction and pediatric use.
Flexipalette Color Match
– absolutely unique! manufactured in a soft neutral achromatic 18% grey.
– provides a soft neutral intraoral background, which will not disturb during shade taking, especially in anterior teeth (not for photography).
– tool to regulate the white balance and exposure of digital cameras.
– creative photo backgrounds.